Saturday, March 19, 2011

Being the Student

Today I was the student.
The wood chair got awfully hard as the day went on.
I caught myself going to the bathroom just to get up and walk around during break.
I watched the clock and wondered if the session leaders would let us out on time or early.

In the afternoon activities I found myself looking at the artwork on the wall and then not knowing what the directions were for an activity.
I had to ask my neighbors what we were suppose to do.
When we were to turn to a certain page in the manual, I was distracted at the pages that caught my attention.

Overall, it was a very informative session with three movement activities outside.
But I displayed all the behaviors which I sometimes find annoying when my students do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment